The Indian Express Group
Neelesh Garg -
- Tuesday 15 Jul '14Repainting your vehicle with a different colour doesn’t impact the claims process. Having said this, it makes sense to keep your insurance company informed
- Tuesday 24 Dec '13If a fire claim is rejected by an insurance company, how and to whom should I escalate the matter?
- Monday 14 Oct '13As policy holder, one can purchase and keep all policies in eIA with any one of Insurance Repositories.
- Tuesday 08 Oct '13Firms offer a bonus on renewal of policy if no claim has been intimated or paid in previous year.
- Tuesday 13 Aug '13Make a detailed comparison of the product offerings on parameters like policy features and benefits.
- Tuesday 25 Jun '13How would I know whether the apartment where I stay is insured against fire?
- Tuesday 21 May '13Insured Declared Value (IDV) is arrived at by adjusting the car's selling price with a depreciation percentage as prescribed under the India Motor Tariff.