The Indian Express Group
- Wednesday 16 Jul '14From Samsung to Gionee, most manufacturers like to customise the interface.
- Wednesday 11 Jun '14If the camera matters more to you than anything else, then Iris X1 is a better buy than Moto E.
- Wednesday 11 Jun '14There’s the Moto E by Motorola, Micromax Unite 2, the Lava Iris X1 and a few other options.
- Monday 02 Jun '14There are quite a few low-cost Androids releasing in India, all of them priced around Rs 7,000 mark.
- Thursday 29 May '14Lenovo S860 is the newest contender for the 20k crown, but is it worth that price?
- Wednesday 28 May '14Generally, the international brand’s phone is priced higher than the Indian one.
- Tuesday 20 May '14Right now, there is nothing in the Rs 15,000-Rs 20,000 range that is worth your money.
- Monday 19 May '14This is our selection of Android smartphones you can buy, which we have personally used.
- Monday 05 May '14While wireless charging is still nascent technology, Bluetooth audio has been around for long time.
- Tuesday 22 Apr '14Can the Xolo Q1100 be the first handset that poses a good alternative to the Moto G?
- Monday 21 Apr '14It is worth your time to go out there and look for apps that will make you maximise your phone's use.
- Tuesday 15 Apr '14Motorola Moto G or the Micromax Canvas 4 are both far better than the Turbo Mini.
- Monday 14 Apr '14Trying to save a few bucks by skimping on smartphone screens...
- Wednesday 09 Apr '14The question really is whether Android can be a good laptop OS, not whether Lenovo Ideapad A10 can be a good laptop.
- Tuesday 08 Apr '14Android apps are not made for use in a laptop and are made with the intent of being touched. That is a problem.
- Tuesday 01 Apr '14The phone has some good points, like the fantastic screen. But it doesn't come together to feel like a great device.
- Monday 24 Mar '14Atom Supremus is good if you're okay using a screen guard and want a budget smartphone for the best music experience
- Sunday 23 Mar '14What do we do when faced with a new entrant. Would you buy it over a more well-known brand?
- Saturday 22 Mar '14What do we do when faced with a new entrant. Would you buy it over a more well-known brand?
- Tuesday 18 Mar '14Not the best laptop, Not the best tablet, but the most convenient device a travelling professional can have in the suitcase.
- Sunday 16 Mar '14The Asus Transformer Book T100 is the most convenient option for the on-the-go executives
- Monday 10 Mar '14If you want an Android smartphone without a gargantuan screen, the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is the best choice
- Saturday 08 Mar '14Make sure you are looking at overall length of a phone and then judging the largest screen you can get in it.
- Wednesday 05 Mar '14It's easy to go ga-ga over Moto G, but there are certain things you should know before you commit yourself.
- Tuesday 04 Mar '14Moto G, Motorola's comeback phone has got rave reviews as the best budget handset.