The Indian Express Group
- Sunday 04 May '14Move to delink environment nod for super critical plants, coal mines
- Thursday 01 May '14Under the US Trade Act, a PFC tag is the worst classification given to countries.
- Tuesday 29 Apr '14Amitabh Kant, secretary of the department of industrial policy and promotion (DIPP)...
- Monday 28 Apr '14The size and scope of breaches is exploding, putting the trust and reputation of businesses...
- Wednesday 23 Apr '14New Delhi is pushing for easier visa norms and work permits from Canberra while the latter wants greater...
- Friday 18 Apr '14HCL Technologies turned in an impressive set of numbers for the third quarter and unveiled its new strategy...
- Monday 14 Apr '14The human capital management industry is huge
and big enterprise software makers such as Oracle
feel that the cloud is the future of this space
- Wednesday 09 Apr '14The commerce ministry is working on a plan to meet various sanitary and phytosanitary measures (SPS) and technical barriers to trade (TBT) requirements of its various partners.
- Saturday 05 Apr '14With India battling it out with the US on the contentious issue of intellectual property rights (IPR), Dr Robert D Shapiro, the chairman of Sonecon
- Friday 04 Apr '14With a comprehensive 100-day agenda for the government, Ajay Shriram, who recently took over as president of the Confederation of Indian Industry
- Thursday 03 Apr '14The US’ tirade against India for the latter’s “poor record” in protecting intellectual property (IP) seems to have made the commerce and industry ministry
- Wednesday 02 Apr '14Even fashion and apparel firms are beginning to feel the heat of steep discounts.
- Monday 31 Mar '14Apart from commercial incentives, clean technology is paving the way for global collaborations as well
- Saturday 29 Mar '14Rohit Bal will be designing exclusively for the online channel and the collection, to be available soon, will be priced between Rs 8,000 and Rs 15,000 .
- Wednesday 26 Mar '14After it raised the red flag against online retailers and advised customers against buying its products from unauthorised online sellers...
- Tuesday 25 Mar '14With fight between e-tailers and retailers intensifying over steep discounts being offered by former...
- Tuesday 25 Mar '14With the fight between e-tailers and retailers intensifying over the steep discounts being offered by the former...
- Saturday 22 Mar '14A strong Indian rupee will hit textile and garment exporters as currency hedging is largely absent.
- Wednesday 12 Mar '14The extension projects of companies like Dr Reddy's Andhra Pradesh unit for pharmaceuticals and APIs, Zydus Pharma's unit in Ahmedabad
- Monday 10 Mar '14Mall owners are waking up to this reality by revising revenue, leases to retain big brands.
- Wednesday 05 Mar '14In a move to fast-track green nods, the government will digitise environment and forest clearances (EC and FC) at both the central and state levels
- Friday 28 Feb '14Decision-making at the ministry of environment and forests (MoEF) quickened after January 2013...
- Tuesday 25 Feb '14Making it clear that it will not get into a dialogue with Washington on the issue of US officials planning to visit India
- Monday 24 Feb '14The MoEF's associated offices, including the Ozone Cell and the Wild Life Crime Control Bureau will also find a new home in the building.
- Saturday 22 Feb '14After clearing major infrastructure projects like Posco, Tawang and Teesta within a few days of taking over, environment minister Veerappa Moily