ENS Economic Bureau
The Indian Express Group
ENS Economic Bureau-
- Friday 25 Jul '14CBI on Thursday filed fresh FIRs against two private companies...
- Friday 25 Jul '14We have reached a stage where profit is not a bad word, says Jaitley.
- Friday 25 Jul '14While Cholamandalam saw its shares rise by 9.6 pct, that of Reliance Capital and Max India rose by 5.4 and 4.8 pct respectively.
- Thursday 24 Jul '14In his budget speech, FM Arun Jaitley had said that insurance sector is investment starved.
- Thursday 24 Jul '14In dollar terms, the valuation of Tata Consultancy Services' market cap stood at $84.4 bn.
- Thursday 24 Jul '14Around 300 road projects are to be bid out within the next 5-10 years.
- Tuesday 22 Jul '14The affordable and the medium segment has, however, not seen such price rise, as per a Jones Lang LaSalle report.
- Saturday 19 Jul '14‘Govt trying to restore confidence by bringing civility in tax system’
- Thursday 17 Jul '14'A major portion of allegedly undisclosed income is from just one company in energy sector'.
- Wednesday 16 Jul '14Housing loans to individuals up to Rs 50 lakh in six metropolitan centres will get concession.
- Tuesday 15 Jul '14Shares of drug firms fell as much as 11 per cent after the country’s pharmaceutical pricing regulator capped the prices of 50 drugs used to treat diabetes and heart diseases.
- Sunday 13 Jul '14The finance ministry is readying a special fund of Rs 50,000 crore to address funding challenges...
- Saturday 12 Jul '14The accounts will also be linked to cash transfers under the direct benefit transfer scheme as well as payments for the MGNREG Scheme.
- Friday 11 Jul '14Amount saved can be up to Rs 35,000 from April 2015.
- Friday 11 Jul '14Sensex ends 72 points down after witnessing a roller-coaster ride; Nifty also eased by 17.25 points.
- Thursday 10 Jul '14NDA govt is firm it will make GST happen from next year with all bills being cleared this fiscal.
- Thursday 10 Jul '14Key focus areas in Survey are agri reform to reduce food inflation, ways to revive manufacturing.
- Wednesday 09 Jul '14Key focus areas in the Survey are agriculture reform to reduce food inflation, and ways to revive manufacturing to create jobs.
- Wednesday 09 Jul '14To take up port links and critical coal connectivity lines on priority, says Rail Minister Sadananda Gowda.
- Wednesday 09 Jul '14Rail Minister blames the deteriorating health of Railways on an irrational tariff policy.
- Tuesday 08 Jul '14Anil Ambani-led Reliance Communications reeling under a net debt of Rs 40,177.6 crore.
- Tuesday 08 Jul '14Goa, with just 6.3% of its population under the poverty line, tops the list, says Rangarajan panel.
- Friday 04 Jul '14We will not do ourselves a benefit through becoming a bank: IFCI CMD Malay Mukherjee
- Friday 04 Jul '14Piyush Goyal has said he is willing to induct private sector professionals to fill top posts.
- Friday 04 Jul '14Sebi has asked bourse for written explanation.