The Indian Express Group
- Saturday 14 Jun '14The latest market rally is driven by the expectation that the BJP government will fast-track pro-industry policy changes.
- Monday 02 Jun '14The year 2014 marks the start of a new bull market for Indian equities, believes Andrew Holland, CEO of Ambit Investment Advisors.
- Saturday 31 May '14Following the strong mandate gained by the Narendra Modi government that has raised expectations of a slew of key reform announcements in coming months
- Monday 12 May '14Lok Sabha elections outcome could take markets higher by 5-10%, believes Macquarie head of research.
- Monday 12 May '14Election outcome could take markets higher by 5-10%, primary via multiple expansion, believes Rakesh Arora, MD & Head of Research
- Saturday 10 May '14MCX is considered No 1 commodity derivatives exchange with its strong hold on non-agri commodities.
- Friday 09 May '14PwC report had unearthed many questionable transactions in MCX whereas Deloitte had not.
- Friday 09 May '14Deloitte Haskins & Sells may not be reappointed statutory auditors to the MCX...
- Saturday 03 May '14Subdued demand, RBI’s import curb hit sentiments.
- Saturday 03 May '14Subdued demand, RBI’s import curb hit sentiments
- Friday 02 May '14Gold prices have been volatile and jewellers are resorting to newer ways to attract buyers.
- Wednesday 23 Apr '14Earnings yields maintain discount to bond yields despite upswing in equities
- Monday 14 Apr '14It could lead to an improved sentiment amongst corporates, and positive sentiment is critical for giving a boost to the investment cycle.
- Friday 07 Mar '14BSE Sensex earnings grew nearly 2.5 times of India’s annual GDP growth.
- Thursday 06 Mar '14Stock markets are more aligned to opinion polls than they are to economic data.
- Thursday 06 Mar '14Companies from policy-sensitive sectors have largely underperformed the market in last 5 years.
- Wednesday 12 Feb '14Globally, similar derivatives products are offered with monthly expiry.
- Thursday 06 Feb '14Pointer to waning investor interest: A fifth of Nifty constituents see similar decline in Q3
- Wednesday 29 Jan '14India now trades at a forward PE multiple of 14.1 times, cheaper than its long-term average of 14.5 times.
- Friday 24 Jan '14The government seems to be taking away with one hand, what it gives with the other.
- Monday 20 Jan '14Experts see little impact of earnings recovery and QE tapering
- Wednesday 15 Jan '14The government is looking to raise around R3,000 crore this year through an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) comprising 11 Public Sector Undertakings
- Wednesday 08 Jan '14Only 15 of the top-50 companies outperforming the benchmark NSE Nifty in 2013.
- Thursday 02 Jan '14Although speculation around the US Federal Reserve’s decision to scale back liquidity weighed on the entire commodities pack since the second half of 2013.
- Monday 23 Dec '13With the economic growth turning relatively strong across the world