The Indian Express Group
- Sunday 10 Nov '13Can the BlackBerry Z30 help revive the beleaguered company's fortunes?
- Thursday 24 Oct '13BlackBerry Z30 is a bold attempt to regain foothold in the market flooded with smartphones.
- Sunday 20 Oct '13Portable accessories that add value to your smartphones.
- Friday 04 Oct '13The novelty factor in LG G2 lies in the absence of physical buttons.
- Sunday 15 Sep '13Begun in 2010, the self-driving systems are installed in Toyota Prius and Lexus RX for testing.
- Sunday 08 Sep '13With Aqua i7 smartphone, Indian manufacturer Intex has entered the crowded premium smartphone segment.
- Sunday 01 Sep '13Amazon launches its two flagship devices in India
- Saturday 17 Aug '13Dell's Inspiron AIO 20 is a touchscreen desktop computer that has a 20-inch display.
- Sunday 11 Aug '13LG’s Optimus G Pro is edgy enough to catch up with the competition
- Thursday 18 Jul '13Three models of the much awaited Galaxy Tab 3 tablet were launched today targetting educational institutions and enterprises.
- Sunday 14 Jul '13While the stock Android keyboard app is excellent, here is a look at better alternatives:
- Monday 08 Jul '13After bagging a windfall with 11,500 pre-orders, Micromax has launched the Canvas 4.
- Saturday 06 Jul '13LG has finally launched the Optimus G Pro smartphone in India.
- Saturday 29 Jun '13Acer says its 6800mAH battery lasts up to 8 hours.
- Tuesday 25 Jun '13Acer has unveiled three Windows 8 touchscreen devices.
- Tuesday 18 Jun '13The device maximises ease of viewing emails, docs, playing games or watching movies.
- Monday 17 Jun '13
- Monday 27 May '13Asus Transformer AiO is an all-in-one PC that runs both Windows 8 and Android Jelly Bean (4.1).
- Sunday 12 May '13Last year, Samsung launched the Galaxy SIII, which became the company’s most successful smartphone.
- Tuesday 12 Mar '13The insurance plan's minimum premium is Rs 50 or 1.25 per cent of Nokia device's cost.
- Wednesday 27 Feb '13Asus MeMO Pad is the company's first product in the budget tablet segment.
- Monday 25 Feb '13From being stuff of science fiction, face recognition is gradually stepping into the real world.
- Monday 25 Feb '13Firefox OS is built on HTML, is targeted at low-end hardware.
- Monday 25 Feb '13Mobile World Congress 2013 kicked off in Barcelona on Monday.
- Monday 25 Feb '13Accessories are Microsoft Wedge Touch Mouse, Wedge Mobile Keyboard, Sculpt Touch Mouse.