The Indian Express Group
- Saturday 05 Jul '14No conditions should be imposed for accepting deposits, says private companies.
- Wednesday 02 Jul '14Many existing initiatives to come under expanded list of social responsibility activities
- Tuesday 01 Jul '14In the run-up to the Budget, foreign satellite operators (FSOs)...
- Wednesday 18 Jun '14Ministry to decide on Companies Act exemptions sought by CPSEs
- Wednesday 23 Apr '14Big audit firms have sought protection from civil and criminal liabilities in the wake of a new rule on reporting fraud in the Companies Act, 2013.
- Wednesday 23 Apr '14Sebi governance norms which clash with Companies Act are a challenge for listed undertakings
- Tuesday 08 Apr '14Sun Pharma has 30 days to file information about Ranbaxy Laboratories buy.
- Thursday 03 Apr '14In what would reduce India Inc's compliance obligations with respect to the functions and role of directors, the government
- Thursday 27 Mar '14Players to challenge decision
- Wednesday 12 Mar '14Ministry proposes special purpose vehicle to ensure CSR spend by CPSEs
- Tuesday 11 Mar '14Excerpts from K. Raghu's Interview on increased number of financial frauds and irregularities coming to the fore.
- Tuesday 04 Mar '14CASBAA, Asia’s apex association of cable, satellite, DTH and broadband networks...
- Monday 10 Feb '14India Inc will have to make over three dozen mandatory disclosures or more in the Board of Director's...
- Monday 10 Feb '14The BoDs report is relied by stakeholders like creditors, employees, regulators to get an understanding of the affairs and management of the company.
- Friday 31 Jan '14MCA likely to accept key demand of restricting ‘2% of net profit’ clause to group level
- Thursday 23 Jan '14Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) has been mooted with respect to the presentation of financial statements
- Tuesday 07 Jan '14Any asset, property or cash of individuals or companies that indulge in fraudulent activities and cheat investors and shareholders
- Friday 03 Jan '14Decks have been cleared for the creation of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) by the ministry of corporate affairs
- Sunday 29 Dec '13After successfully managing to secure over 60 million DTH subscribers among them over past seven years...
- Tuesday 24 Dec '13India Inc will not have to disclose the names of political parties to which it makes financial contributions
- Tuesday 17 Dec '13Over 2.5 lakh firms registered in the national capital region will have to shell out additional stamp
- Thursday 05 Dec '13The proposed national competition policy rollout, which has been in the works for over two years
- Thursday 28 Nov '13Unless the selection of independent directors (IDs) is transparent...
- Thursday 28 Nov '13Giving India Inc some more months to grant loans to directors or make fresh investments...
- Wednesday 06 Nov '13Provisions of rotation of auditors and restatement
of accounts need a re-look