Appu Esthose Suresh
The Indian Express Group
Appu Esthose Suresh-
- Thursday 24 Jul '14There are allegations of Rs 650 cr over-invoicing of imports by three Adani Group companies.
- Thursday 26 Jun '14Gopal Subramanium has been denied and then opted out of a Supreme Court judgeship.
- Tuesday 20 May '14It was in the last 59 days of campaigning that the Narendra Modi-centric media pitch of the BJP was given the final push.
- Tuesday 20 May '14Cabinet Secretary Ajit Seth is learnt to have asked senior secretaries to the union government...
- Thursday 01 May '14A former Indian naval officer has been named by the revenue department for allegedly evading income tax on his money transfers routed through an offshore tax haven.
- Wednesday 30 Apr '14Narendra Modi has alleged Kanpur-based meat exporter Moin Qureshi has strong ties with 10 Janpath and other Congress leaders.
- Tuesday 15 Apr '14'I’ve gone through the book; he has gone out of the way to malign me, and for doing what my job demands.'
- Friday 04 Apr '14Probe agency says file for approval of MCX-SX was moved just a day after receiving the application
- Monday 31 Mar '14Mahendra Singh Dhoni is brand ambassador of Amrapali while his wife Sakshi holds stake in a Amrapali JV.
- Monday 10 Mar '14Since 2010, the Sahara story has been one of denials, delays and dodging.
- Tuesday 04 Mar '14Security agencies give conflicting reports, DLF says other buildings of similar height have got OK.
- Saturday 15 Feb '14Amnesty India unit doesn't have a Foreign Contribution registration, hence approached MHA for clearance to receive funds.
- Monday 13 Jan '14Exim bank said it needs the status as it will give provisions to recover dues against its exposure in India.
- Friday 03 Jan '14Vakamulla Chandrasekhar is said to have known Virbhadra for the last 18 years.
- Tuesday 24 Dec '13Letter also mentioned that Ganguly's visit to Pakistan in June was sponsored by a Delhi-based NGO.
- Friday 13 Dec '13Yet another anomaly has surfaced in the business dealings of Tarun Tejpal's Tehelka.
- Wednesday 27 Nov '13Tejpal is accused of sexually assaulting a colleague during Thinkworks 2013 edition.
- Monday 25 Nov '13RoC filings show each shareholder got return of Rs 398 per share in financial year ending March 2013.
- Monday 25 Nov '13RoC filings show that for financial year ending Mar 2013, each shareholder got a return of Rs 398 per share.
- Wednesday 30 Oct '13The face-off is centred on the Rs 1,658 crore licence fees paid by telecom firms in 2008.
- Monday 21 Oct '13Narendra Modi couldn’t have done better than PR giant APCO Worldwide to promote ‘Vibrant Gujarat’.
- Thursday 17 Oct '13They are among 612 Indians whose names were published in a global media exposé.
- Wednesday 21 Aug '13This was a full two months before DLF entered into a 'collaboration agreement' with Vadra's firm.
- Saturday 30 Mar '13DRI had found post-import violation by a Bombardier aircraft belonging to the Sun group.
- Tuesday 12 Mar '13The counselor-level officer was reportedly travelling with an Indian passenger on a Singapore Airlines.