The Indian Express Group
- Wednesday 16 Jul '14OECD and other mature markets use value chain efficiency to compare producing nations for trade decisions
- Tuesday 17 Jun '14India must use the RCEP negotiations to become part of the APEC
- Thursday 20 Mar '14Indian diplomacy has hardly reoriented to focus prominently on economics, trade and commerce
- Thursday 27 Feb '14The faith of the resident Chinese in the the seats of higher learning in the country appears rather limited
- Monday 27 Jan '14Only six Chinese think-tanks, of the 436 in the country, figure among the top 100 think-tanks of the world
- Tuesday 14 Jan '14The country’s new leadership is focusing on deeper integration with the global financial system
- Wednesday 08 Jan '14Abe’s policies are reaping early dividends but their success could be impeded by a rise in CAD & ageing population
- Friday 08 Nov '13The tussle between President Xi's and Premier Li's factions at the plenum will shape China's economic policy
- Friday 25 Oct '13Like it did with Shenzhen, China is opening up its economy to global trade further
- Wednesday 02 Oct '13The new leadership is anxious to avoid the possibility of being left out of important regional agreements.
- Monday 23 Sep '13The country has become heavily import-dependent after the 2008 milk scandal
- Wednesday 14 Aug '13The Indian Constitution, unlike the Chinese, fails in highlighting any economic priorities or objectives
- Monday 29 Jul '13PBOC’s inability to decontrol deposit rates reflects the resistance of China’s main state-owned banks to the move
- Friday 05 Jul '13It remains to be seen whether the move has been rational or counter-productive
- Wednesday 12 Jun '13China has used the yuan and other domestic regulations for consolidating its export advantage
- Monday 20 May '13hinese Premier Li Keqiang is visiting India within two months of the conclusion of the formal process of change in Chinese leadership.
- Tuesday 30 Apr '13For an economy used to growing at double-digit rates, the last several quarters have been unusual for China.
- Saturday 13 Apr '13The BRICS summit at Durban was keenly watched for several reasons.
- Thursday 21 Feb '13China’s status as the world’s largest goods exporter has much to do with its imports from Taiwan, South Korea and Japan.
- Saturday 19 Jan '13Pollution has reached alarming levels in many Chinese cities. China is paying the price of being the world’s factory.
- Wednesday 02 Jan '13A top priority for the new Chinese leadership will be addressing the challenges in the regional economic landscape.
- Tuesday 11 Dec '12A Free Trade Agreement between India and China will only be a strategic confidence building measure for now
- Thursday 15 Nov '12Apart from emphasising the importance of youth, the new leadership is also tackling issues like corruption head-on.
- Tuesday 06 Nov '12And pass-outs from top Chinese institutions start becoming the most sought-after by global businesses.
- Thursday 25 Oct '12The iPhone 5 would hardly have sold as much and as quickly, as it has, had it not had strong contract manufacturers assembling it overnight.