Mahindra e-Alfa Mini electric rickshaw launched at Rs 1.12 lakh

By: | Published: September 9, 2017 11:30 AM

In its continuous efforts to increase its electric range of products, Indian automobile giant Mahindra & Mahindra has launched a new e-rickshaw named e-Alpha Mini that aims at providing last mile connectivity for passenger movement. This new e-rickshaw has a 4+1 seating capacity and is priced at Rs 1.12 lakh (ex-Delhi). Mahindra’s new bet is designed specifically for Indian market and will help in intra-city movement.  Mahindra e-Alpha Mini is gets a 120Ah battery, an electric motor and controller. Charging on the vehicles is quite simple and gives a range of 85 kilometers with a top speed of 25 kmph. Mahindra says that the e- Alfa Mini has an attractive exterior design, robust body, large cabin space for passenger comfort and superior suspension and chassis. With all these features, the e-Alfa Mini scores highly over its competitors. This launch will also support decent employment in the overall transportation sector. Speaking at the launch of the e-Alfa Mini, Rajan Wadhera, President – Automotive Sector, M&M, said: “As the pioneer of electric vehicles and integrated mobility solutions in India, it has always been our endeavour to make electric vehicles more accessible and best suited for the Indian conditions.”

“The launch of the e-Alfa Mini is yet another step to provide an emission free, green mode of safe intra city transportation in the country. At Mahindra, we are aligned to the government’s vision to become a 100 per cent EV nation by 2030. True to the spirit of ‘Make-in-India’, we shall be at the forefront to lead this change along with the government.” He added.

Mahindra is also offering a consumer benefit on the e-rickshaw by offering two-years vehicle warranty, low down payment and attractive EMI and one free battery replacement. The company has currently launched this e-rickshaw in Delhi/NCR region and soon will be launching in cities of Kolkata, Lucknow and subsequently in several other parts of the country.

Calculate your income tax post budget 2018 through this Income Tax Calculator, get latest news on Budget 2018 and Auto Expo 2018. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

1. Manish Varshney
    Feb 14, 2018 at 6:31 pm
    Dear Sir/Madam I am Manish Varshney I trust over your company in your both product Mahindra E Alfa mini Mahindra E-Rickshaw and I want to associate with you as a dealer and distributor in delhi east karawal nagar hhajanpura we have huge space of 3000 sqft area in ground floor for show room and also 3000 sqft area in ba t for service center warehouse, our space are situated beside 80 fit road at aforesaid place, So please consider my request for dealership distributorship in east delhi location I am looking forward for your positive response in this regard. yours sincerely, Manish Varshney Contact no. 8383010517
    1. abdul rahman
      Feb 11, 2018 at 10:51 pm
      Sir, My Name is Abdul Rahman. from west bengal.. I want dealership of mahindra e alpha rickshaw. I have already showroom of e rickshaw other company.. But i believe to mahindra. So i want to Get dealership. This is my number. 8444017873, 63926754. Thanks regards. Abdul Rahman
      1. Sachin Baghel Sam
        Feb 9, 2018 at 10:29 pm
        Sir, Myself Prem Lata, I want to dealership in Etah/Kasganj (u.p) and my contact no is 9627136555. Sir I am also working with singham e rickshaw and mac auto india but your company is best sir so please think about it and give me dealership in Etah or Kasganj District .....thank U sir
        1. Ratan Kumnar
          Jan 21, 2018 at 2:36 pm
          Hello sir, I am RATAN from PACHAMBA GIRIDIH JHARKHAND, I am extremely interested for dealership for e-rickshaw please contact me, ph-8540919785,8935950571
            ANAND SAGAR
            Jan 5, 2018 at 5:10 pm
            Sir I want to dealership in varanasi u.p and my contact no is 8299063285. Sir I am also working with singham e rickshaw and mac auto india but your company is best sir so please think about it and give me dealership in varanasi .....thnaku sir
              Anand sagar
              Jan 5, 2018 at 10:59 am
              Sir I want to dealedealership with the Mahendra e Alfa so plzz coppret me
              1. K
                kundan kumar yadav
                Jan 3, 2018 at 5:56 pm
                sir i am belongs from darbhanga bihar. my contact no. 8969307464,7079197721 i am interseted in dealership of mahindra alfa e- rikshaw. plz immediately contact me.
                1. U
                  Umesh kumar
                  Jan 1, 2018 at 9:44 pm
                  Dear sir, I'm Umesh kumar from Varanasi. I'm extremely interested in dealership of Mahindra e-alfa mini e-rickshaw for Varanasi district. Plz contact: mo.8765992789 whatsapp:9044858687
                  1. dilshad hussain
                    Dec 17, 2017 at 6:17 pm
                    I am intersted dealership in my bhadohi district plzzz conatact me ....M/s Raj international Bhadohi.....contact number - 9450786607,7007855211
                    1. dilshad hussain
                      Dec 17, 2017 at 6:15 pm
                      Dear sir , hi hello sir i am from bhadoHi distrct u.p east near varanasi distrct ......i am interested mahindra e rickshaw and bow at a time i am doing bussiness with Jangid e rickshaw so plzzz kindly contact me my contact number ........:- 9450786607,7007855211........ Thanking uhhh M/s Raj international bhadohi...
                        Dhirendra Kumar
                        Dec 16, 2017 at 10:28 am
                        Dear Sir, We need Mahindra E-Rickshaw Dealership in kanpur U.P.
                          Mahamaya Uma Enterprise
                          Nov 22, 2017 at 12:08 pm
                          We are related with E rickshaw whole in our area at Murshidabad,West Bengal.We want distributorship of this E Vehicle.
                            Dhruba Mukherjee
                            Nov 22, 2017 at 11:32 am
                            I am interested to have dealership of Mahindra e rickshaw for Kalyani Town ,district Nadia in West Bengal.
                            1. EURO ERICKSHAW
                              Nov 11, 2017 at 1:08 pm
                              hello sir i am extremly egar to get dealership of alfa e richshaw in uttarpradesh for adistrict of ballia
                                SHEKHER KAPOOR
                                Nov 2, 2017 at 8:52 am
                                I want to dealership in LUCKNOW. I request please contact me SHEKHER KAPOOR 9794998565.
                                  amit
                                  Oct 23, 2017 at 2:49 pm
                                  I am interested in dealership for the town samastipur in the state of bihar
                                    veer singh
                                    Oct 23, 2017 at 2:38 pm
                                    Dear Sir, With due respect to state that i am extremely interested for dealership in orai (uttar pradesh) for e-rickshaw please contact me, mobile no. - 9415032417 reg. veer singh
                                      Ashis Debnath
                                      Oct 19, 2017 at 1:13 am
                                      Lone fanenc
                                        Ramkrishna Ghosh
                                        Oct 12, 2017 at 10:25 pm
                                        Dear Sir, With due respect to state that i am extremely interested for dealership in Alipurduar(West Bengal) for e-rickshaw please contact me, Ph-8942887872. Reg. Ramkrishna Ghosh
                                          Ramkrishna Ghosh