Mahindra e-Alfa Mini electric rickshaw launched at Rs 1.12 lakh

By: | Published: September 9, 2017 11:30 AM

In its continuous efforts to increase its electric range of products, Indian automobile giant Mahindra & Mahindra has launched a new e-rickshaw named e-Alpha Mini that aims at providing last mile connectivity for passenger movement. This new e-rickshaw has a 4+1 seating capacity and is priced at Rs 1.12 lakh (ex-Delhi). Mahindra’s new bet is designed specifically for Indian market and will help in intra-city movement.  Mahindra e-Alpha Mini is gets a 120Ah battery, an electric motor and controller. Charging on the vehicles is quite simple and gives a range of 85 kilometers with a top speed of 25 kmph. Mahindra says that the e- Alfa Mini has an attractive exterior design, robust body, large cabin space for passenger comfort and superior suspension and chassis. With all these features, the e-Alfa Mini scores highly over its competitors. This launch will also support decent employment in the overall transportation sector. Speaking at the launch of the e-Alfa Mini, Rajan Wadhera, President – Automotive Sector, M&M, said: “As the pioneer of electric vehicles and integrated mobility solutions in India, it has always been our endeavour to make electric vehicles more accessible and best suited for the Indian conditions.”

“The launch of the e-Alfa Mini is yet another step to provide an emission free, green mode of safe intra city transportation in the country. At Mahindra, we are aligned to the government’s vision to become a 100 per cent EV nation by 2030. True to the spirit of ‘Make-in-India’, we shall be at the forefront to lead this change along with the government.” He added.

Mahindra is also offering a consumer benefit on the e-rickshaw by offering two-years vehicle warranty, low down payment and attractive EMI and one free battery replacement. The company has currently launched this e-rickshaw in Delhi/NCR region and soon will be launching in cities of Kolkata, Lucknow and subsequently in several other parts of the country.

Dhirendra Kumar
    Dec 16, 2017 at 10:28 am
    Dear Sir, We need Mahindra E-Rickshaw Dealership in kanpur U.P.
      Mahamaya Uma Enterprise
      Nov 22, 2017 at 12:08 pm
      We are related with E rickshaw whole in our area at Murshidabad,West Bengal.We want distributorship of this E Vehicle.
        Dhruba Mukherjee
        Nov 22, 2017 at 11:32 am
        I am interested to have dealership of Mahindra e rickshaw for Kalyani Town ,district Nadia in West Bengal.
        1. EURO ERICKSHAW
          Nov 11, 2017 at 1:08 pm
          hello sir i am extremly egar to get dealership of alfa e richshaw in uttarpradesh for adistrict of ballia
            SHEKHER KAPOOR
            Nov 2, 2017 at 8:52 am
            I want to dealership in LUCKNOW. I request please contact me SHEKHER KAPOOR 9794998565.
              amit
              Oct 23, 2017 at 2:49 pm
              I am interested in dealership for the town samastipur in the state of bihar
                veer singh
                Oct 23, 2017 at 2:38 pm
                Dear Sir, With due respect to state that i am extremely interested for dealership in orai (uttar pradesh) for e-rickshaw please contact me, mobile no. - 9415032417 reg. veer singh
                  Ashis Debnath
                  Oct 19, 2017 at 1:13 am
                  Lone fanenc
                    Ramkrishna Ghosh
                    Oct 12, 2017 at 10:25 pm
                    Dear Sir, With due respect to state that i am extremely interested for dealership in Alipurduar(West Bengal) for e-rickshaw please contact me, Ph-8942887872. Reg. Ramkrishna Ghosh
                      Ramkrishna Ghosh
                      Oct 12, 2017 at 10:24 pm
                        Ramkrishna Ghosh
                        Oct 12, 2017 at 10:08 pm
                          Sunita Patel
                          Oct 12, 2017 at 12:05 pm
                          Dear Sir, I am extremely interested for dealership in Kanpur (U.P) for e-rickshaw please contact me, ph-8763990735
                            Dhirendra Kumar
                            Oct 12, 2017 at 12:02 pm
                            Dear Sir, I want to E-Rickshaw Dealership in kanpur-208007. Pl consider
                              Pradeep
                              Oct 11, 2017 at 3:57 pm
                              Sir I m interested to take dealership
                                Roshan Kumar Behera
                                Oct 7, 2017 at 1:03 am
                                Hello sir, I am Roshan Kumar from Odisha,Berhampur, I am extremely interested for dealership for e-rickshaw please contact me, ph-7788888309
                                1. G
                                  Gurmanpreet Singh Bedi
                                  Oct 6, 2017 at 9:20 pm
                                  Interested in Mahindra e -Alfa Mini electric Rikshaw dealership
                                    sachchida nand mishra
                                    Oct 6, 2017 at 8:13 pm
                                    I m from kanpur (up) I m interested to take dealership plz contact me at my no 9598343610 my firm is the name of om shanti trading co.
                                      Rajiv kumar
                                      Oct 6, 2017 at 2:52 pm
                                      Hi I am rajiv kumar,I am interested to take dealership at Patna (BIHAR).my contact no is 9334250038 and email id is dharambirsingh786
                                        RITESH PRATAP SINGH
                                        Oct 5, 2017 at 5:15 pm
                                        i want to take dealership in district.REWA,MADHYA PRADESH.
                                          Sudama Bharti
                                          Oct 3, 2017 at 10:28 pm
                                          I want to buy. M M e-rikshaw in Durgapur (west bengal)
                                          1. N
                                            Nitin khodke
                                            Oct 3, 2017 at 10:26 am
                                            hi myself interested to take mahindra e rickshaw dealership in shirdi