With overall non-life insurance penetration standing at just 0.7% in India, it is not surprising to see a dismal contribution made by home insurance.
INSURANCE premium is the most important factor influencing a customer’s decision to buy an insurance cover. As a result, insurance products that are cheaper see higher acceptability and…
New apartment owners can insure their flats for an amount that takes into consideration the value of the property as per the sale deed. Those who already possess an apartment and are looking for a cover can insure it on an amount based on the valuation report or the property rates declared by the local authorities
What affects you and me the most is the damage caused to our assets – either our home, its contents or our cars and bikes. Further, if we do not have the right insurance cover, it takes not only a mental but also a financial toll on our lives as it may take us a long time to recover from the loss or build new assets.
- Budget 2018: Rights body urges government to allocate funds for gaushalas
- Budget 2018: FM Arun Jaitley attends Halwa ceremony, check the ritual of extreme significance
- Wow! Modi government’s Budget 2018 will connect India with these ambitious steps
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?