Television and print media have exhaustively covered the imbroglio at the Punjab National Bank. The cause is traceable to a coterie which misused passwords to directly enter and send Letters of Undertakings to other banks through the SWIFT system.
There is gloom in the Indian tech industry. An opinion has been expressed that it must shed lethargy and that the rank and file must work with greater vigour to face the turbulence
To avoid conflicts and compatibility issues later, the rules of the game must be formalised now
Two recent developments in the real estate sector have the potential to kick-start this vital sector which has been in the doldrums for some time.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow