Over and above infrastructural requirements, the government needs to have a well-defined data protection law in place before the roll-out of 5G.
The entry of RJio is the end of the beginning of telecom diffusion in the country, and the beginning of a new phase of data services
It’s time India jumps on to the Wi-Fi bandwagon to overcome the seemingly endless debate over spectrum bottlenecks.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow