Digital divide in India: 20 per cent of households access Net-banking, cashless payments have a long way to go
20% of Indian households access internet for internet banking. But the adoption of digital payments still has a long way to go
The year 2016 will undoubtedly be commemorated for tectonic changes in the global and domestic environment, including Brexit, election of Donald Trump as the US president, and closer home.
For measuring the material well-being of bottom of the pyramid households, we need to follow an approach that takes into consideration both their income & expenditure…
Income, expenditure and saving-related indicators, when taken together, provide holistic insights into levels of household well-being
The socio-economic status of female-headed households is falling; they present a genuine case for affirmative action by state and central governments for improving their well-being.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow