Stating that his government would fulfill its duty towards conservation of the “important” monument, Adityanath announced that he would visit Agra on October 26 to review the development projects in and around the Taj Mahal.
Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, was the one who was imprisoned till the end of his days by his son Aurangzeb.
The Uttar Pradesh BJP has asked the Election Commission (EC) to deploy women police officials at booths in the forthcoming sixth and seventh phases of the Assembly elections.
Deepening the crisis in the ruling Samajwadi Party in the run-up to the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections, state party president Shivpal Yadav, engaged in a bitter power tussle with nephew Akhilesh Yadav, expelled minister Tej Narain aka Pawan Pandey who is considered close to the Chief Minister.
Earlier this month, Shah had taken a holy dip with Dalit sadhus in Kshipra river at Kumbh in Ujjain.
A commerce graduate from Lucknow University, Sanjay Seth claims he has been picked to “represent the business community in Rajya Sabha”
She cited the example during a meeting of the district vigilance committee in Pilibhit on Saturday, when an official pointed out that he did not have the authority to act against corrupt bureaucrats.
- Budget 2018: Housing For All by 2022 will be possible if Modi government includes these points in its budget
- PM Narendra Modi interview: Budget 2018 may not be populist
- Union Budget 2018: Allocate more funds, increase expenditure, say health experts
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley should contain fiscal deficit, says US-based economist TN Srinivasan
- Union Budget 2018: Government may tweak tax slabs, bring standard deduction, says EY survey
- Union Budget 2018: Steel ministry seeks import duty waiver for coking coal
- Budget 2018: Rights body urges government to allocate funds for gaushalas
- Budget 2018: FM Arun Jaitley attends Halwa ceremony, check the ritual of extreme significance
- Wow! Modi government’s Budget 2018 will connect India with these ambitious steps