Facing criticism from various sections, the Vasundhara Raje government referred The Criminal Laws (Rajasthan Amendment) Bill, 2017, which seeks to muzzle the press and shield judges and government servants from investigation into any wrongdoing, to a select committee on Tuesday, a day after it was tabled in the House.
An 81-year-old retired IAS officer got his due after a nearly five-decade battle with Rajasthan University awarding him the gold medal for securing first position…
About 350 km southwest of Churu, a part-time observatory in Phalodi city, Jodhpur, recorded 51 degrees Celsius on Thursday, which would make it the highest ever recorded in the country.
The iconic heritage train has a capacity of 104 passengers.
- Union Budget 2018: Consumer durables makers seek import duty on imported items
- Budget 2018: Investment in banking stocks could be a good bet ahead of the big day
- Union Budget 2018: Real estate companies want these changes from Modi government on February 1
- Budget 2018: Common man’s ‘dream home’ can be realised if Modi government does this on February 1
- Union Budget 2018 to be pivotal for Modi government’s ‘Make in India’ and the manufacturing sector
- Budget 2018 expectations: Here is what insurance industry wants from Arun Jaitley
- Budget 2018: Narendra Modi government can reduce your income tax burden by taking this big step!
- Union Budget 2018: 5 digitization ideas that can make compliance easier for taxpayers
- Ahead of Railway Budget 2018, Modi’s Make in India gets boost with plans for ‘world-class’ Indian Railways trains