The recently-issued revised master direction of RBI on Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) has created ripples in the PPI space.
The composition of liabilities of banks should not influence the price and quantity of credit. Assocham has suggested to create Stressed Assets Funds (SAFs) with the active participation of cash-rich public sector firms
Thought process requires a paradigm shift to transform India from cash to cash-less.
The Make-in-India initiative was launched to encourage national as well as multinational companies to manufacture in India.
Need for large-sized banks to compete at the global stage, since India’s global economic clout is increasing.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow