International sales accounted for 66 per cent of the quarters revenue.
International sales accounted for 66 per cent of the quarters revenue. Were very proud of our quarterly results, especially our strong iPhone sales and record revenue from services, Apples CEO Tim Cook said in a statement.
Were eagerly looking forward to introducing more new products and services that only Apple could bring to market, he added.
We generated $13.5 billion in cash flow from operations and returned almost $21 billion in cash to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases during the March quarter, said Peter Oppenheimer, Apples CFO.
That brings cumulative payments under our capital return programme to $66 billion.
Apple Inc. is providing the following guidance for its fiscal 2014 third quarter:
* Revenue between $36 billion and $38 billion
* Gross margin between 37 and 38 per cent
* Operating expenses between $4.4 billion and $4.5 billion
* Other income/(expense) of $200 million
* Tax rate of 26.1 per cent