Known affectionately by legions of his fans as 'Little Master' or even 'Master Blaster', Sachin Tendulkar has amassed a fortune that eclipses the combined net worth of the four other cricketers on the richest cricketer list, and is more than three times the net worth of the next wealthiest player, MS Dhoni.
The 40-year-old former India captain, who stepped down from one-day internationals in December, 2012, will end career with his final and 200th Test match against West Indies in late November.
Sachin Tendulkar played his final T20 match in the Champions League T20 final between Mumbai Indians team and the Rajasthan Royals side led by another former Indian skipper, Rahul Dravid, who also made his last competitive appearance on the cricket field during that match. Rahul Dravid, 40, is estimated to be worth US$20 million and the 4th richest Indian cricketer.
Below are India's top five wealthiest cricket players:
Rank Full Name Age Net Worth (in US$)
1. Sachin Tendulkar (age: 40 years) - personal fortune $160,000,000
2. MS Dhoni (age: 32 years) - $50,000,000
3. Yuvraj Singh (age: 31 years) - $30,000,000
4. Rahul Dravid, (age: 40 years) - $20,000,000
5. Virat Kohli (age: 24 years) - $15,000,000