Here are some popular garlic therapies:
* Boiled garlic: Asthma
* Garlic mashed, mixed in vinegar and then gargled: Tonsillitis
* Boiled garlic mixed with honey: Blisters
* Strong garlic infusion rubbed on temples: Headache
Getting the best from the garlic:
* To maximize garlics nutritional power, chop or crush it 10 minutes before cooking, this allows allicin (sulfur compound) and its potent derivatives to be fully activated.
* Eat atleast 3 cloves of garlic everyday.
* Raw garlic is best
* Cook for not more than 10 minutes.
* While garlic does not have side effects, it may affect sensitive people