Kuwait, Qatar & UAE eye Oil & Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) petchem project
In a first, NTPC to start mining coal from Jharkhand
India's Reliance Communications Ltd loses 10.5 mln mobile customers in Sept - India's mobile users fall 0.7 pct in Sept to 870.6 mln -
Cognizant beats estimates as Obamacare boosts revenue -
Power equipment manufacturers offer discounts to revive growth
Mahindra Finance looks to enter South Africa for auto financing
EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* Ashok Leyland, ABB Ltd., Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL). to report second-quarter earnings.
* Cooper Tire tells court its China partner was eyeing bid -
* Tariff dodging takes its toll on India's highway developers -
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange edge down 0.17 percent and the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan falls 0.12 percent.
* Asian stock markets were treading water on Wednesday after upbeat U.S. data fanned speculation the Federal Reserve could start slowing its asset buying as early as next month - depressing bond prices and lifting the dollar.
* The Dow and the S&P 500 ended lower on Tuesday following two sessions of gains as investors weighed the implications of strong economic data for the path of monetary policy over the next several months.