* Apollo Tyres Ltd's shrinking India sales show need to clinch Cooper Tire deal
* Ajay Piramal to buy 20 pct in Shriram City Union Finance Ltd for Rs 19 bln
* Tussle over KG-D6 output: Reliance Industries (RIL) to furnish bank guarantee
* Jindal Steel & Power Ltd to lose captive coal mines
* Reliance Power Sept-qtr net profit up 4 pct
* Reliance Infrastructure Ltd July-Sept net up 12 pct
* Corporation Bank July-Sept net down 96 pct
* Godrej Industries July-Sept net up 22 pct
EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* India to report September industrial output and October CPI data. (1200GMT)
* India to report October car sales data. (0500GMT)
* Finance Minister P. Chidambaram at an industry event. (0900GMT)
* PepsiCo says to invest $5.5 bln in India by 2020 -
* Rs 340 bln in fertiliser subsidy may be rolled over -
* RBI allows FIIs to invest in credit enhanced bonds -
* Iraq offers longer credit to Indian oil buyers -
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange up 0.07 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan lower 0.05 percent lower.
* Asian shares held steady on Tuesday, with investors turning their attention to the Chinese Communist Party policy meeting for clues to China's economic agenda for the next decade, while the dollar's two-day rally against the euro came to a halt.
* U.S. stocks edged up on Monday, lifting the Dow to a record closing high in light volume on Veterans Day while investors turned their focus to how soon the Federal Reserve may begin reducing stimulus.