* India's inflation rate will probably ease in December from stubbornly high levels, helped by waning food prices, a Reuters poll showed, providing some respite to the Reserve Bank of India struggling with cost pressures and slow growth.
* Data late on Friday showed industrial output unexpectedly fell an annual 2.1 percent in November, after contracting a revised 1.6 percent in October, the data showed.
* The partially convertible Indian rupee is expected to remain in a 61.50 to 62.50 range next week dealers say.
* The benchmark 10-year paper is seen in a range of 8.75 percent to 8.85 percent until the inflation data is released. * Traders will also tracking the impact from the U.S. jobs data due later in the day on the US dollar and global stock markets.
* Foreign fund flows into the domestic debt and stock markets will continue to remain crucial.
KEY FACTORS/EVENTS TO WATCH
Mon: Retail inflation data (1200 GMT)
Wed: Wholesale inflation data (0630 GMT)
Fri: Foreign exchange reserves data (1130 GMT)