INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
* Maruti Suzuki India investors ratchet up pressure to shelve Suzuki deal
* India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters
* ICICI Bank taps bilateral deals for overseas funds
* Maruti Suzuki plans to invest in new overseas plants for Suzuki
* Sesa Sterlite says mining cap may lead to job cuts
* SpiceJet may announce $3.9 billion order for Boeing Max planes
* Bharti Airtel to hike fixed-line broadband rates from April
* SpiceJet, IndiGo start another fare war, offer massive cuts in ticket prices
* Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd scrambles for ingredients to make generic Nexium
* Indian Hotels expects additional provision of $66 mln for March-end
* Havells India to list Sylvania Global on London Stock Exchange
* KEC International puts 7 acres in Thane on the block
KEY EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
India economic data likely to point to weak growth, high inflation
February CPI and January industrial output data
Supreme court to hear Reliance gas pricing petition
US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz in Mumbai to address an industry event
* Narendra Modi's Indian election bandwagon rolling as he picks up allies
Nifty futures traded on the Singapore Exchange are down 0.35 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index is trading 1.05 percent lower.
Asian stock markets swung lower on Wednesday as economic uncertainty in China and the United States combined with political tensions in Ukraine to keep investors cautious and commodities under a dark cloud.
U.S. stocks fell on Tuesday, with selling picking up late in the session, as investors cashed in some of the recent market gains, but the S&P 500 finished less than 1 percent away from a record high set last week.