INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
* The RBI grants two new bank licences to IDFC Ltd and Bandhan in cautious experiment
* Larsen & Toubro may write off slow-moving orders worth 150 bln rupees
* India cbank clarifies spreading mark-to-market losses lapsed on March 31
* India cbank says banks do not need to cut HTM holdings for now
* If Narendra Modi wins election, neighbours can expect a more muscular India
* Reliance Jio, Reliance Communications Ltd finalise third infra deal
* Tata SIA airline joint venture cleared by aviation ministry -
* Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX) shareholders suggest a bonus issue to cut Financial
* Ashok Leyland gets contract worth $50 million
* NW18 HSN Holdings Plc files for IPO of up to $75 mln
* Suzlon Energy Ltd takes over US client Edison Mission Energy's wind farm to recover $208 million dues
* Nifty futures traded at Singapore Exchange up 0.07 percent while MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index gains 0.15 percent.
* Asian shares nudged higher to four-month highs in early trade on Thursday as upbeat U.S. data underpinned risk appetite, leaving the safe-haven yen languishing at 10-week lows.
* The S&P 500 closed at another record high on Wednesday as signs of steady private-sector hiring suggested that the economy was slowly building momentum after a winter-related pullback.
KEY EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH:
* India-Services PMI for March
* Indian Supreme Court to resume hearing of an appeal seeking release of the Sahara Group chief Subrata Roy