STOCKS TO WATCH
* India seeks up to $935 mn in Axis Bank stake sale
* Gold jewellery exports turn to uptrend
* RBI deputy Chakrabarty resigns before end of term
* PSU hydropower firms to build 250 bn rupees of projects in Bhutan
* GAIL's 34 bn rupees pipeline project hits land block in Tamil Nadu
* Nifty futures traded on the Singapore Exchange are up 0.4 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan trading 0.36 percent higher.
* Asian markets found their footing on Friday after Wall Street shook off concerns about Federal Reserve policy, while this week's spike in U.S. yields kept the dollar underpinned near three-week highs.
* U.S. stocks rose on Thursday, after a batch of economic data pointed to an improving economy and investors reassessed Fed Chair Janet Yellen's comments that had fuelled speculation of an earlier-than-expected rate hike by the central bank.