Modi is likely to meet partys organisational leaders over couple of days to explain his position and underline the importance of following his dictum. Here's the 5-point formula:
1. Political appointments will be done in a structured fashion
2. Suggestions of partys organisational leaders will be sought to zero in on eligible persons among the cadres who should be considered for political appointments
3. Ministers will have to prepare a list of political vacancies and eligibility conditions for discussions within the party
4. This rule likely to apply to ministers from alliance partners
5. No pressure must be brought to bear on fellow ministers for their constituency or region-specific demands.