Also check: Markets Top Gainers, Markets Top Losers
* Reliance Communications to offer new iPhone 5S and Iphone 5C for 2,500 rupees per month under 2-year contract
* TVS Motor Company Ltd will turn debt-free by fiscal 2015: CFO
* RBI permits hike in FIIs limit in Tata Motors through DVR
* Tata Motors Singapore to raise $500 million of debt
* New Delhi Airport operator, GMR Infra, seeks US expansion
* Sesa Sterlite July-Sept net up more than four fold -
* Gillette India Sept-quarter net down 39 pct
* Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX) founder Jignesh Shah resigns from board
* HCL Technologies ups FIIs investment limit from 30 pct to 49 pct
* Indian Oil Corp (IOC) cuts petrol prices from Friday
* Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd Sept-quarter net profit marginally down
* Infrastructure Development Finance Sept-qtr net profit up 2 pct
* Future Retail Ltd posts Sept-quarter net loss
* Aptech Sept-quarter net up 45.64 pct
* Jobs on the line as India's gold sector suffers under govt curbs
* Tyre makers the big winners from rubber price slump
* Fiscal deficit touches 76 pct of full-year target - govt
* Sept infrastructure output up 8 pct y/y - govt
* Vodafone slashes data prices by 80 pct across the country
FDI in India jumps 35 pc to $13.6 billion in January-July 2013
EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* India October PMI reading. (0500GMT)
* India October auto sales numbers.
* India forex reserves, bank lending data
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange edge down 0.25 percent and the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan falls 0.15 percent.
* Asian shares sagged on Friday though upbeat signals on China's manufacturing activity limited losses, while the dollar pushed higher after upbeat US data led some investors to price-in a less dovish stance at the US Federal Reserve.
* US stocks finished lower on Thursday as the Federal Reserve's statement the day before added to investors' anxiety about the timing of a pullback in its stimulus programme.