* Most people perceived a change in climate.
* 90% in Delhi stated they felt that climatic changes were occurring
* 95% said temperature was increasing
* 64% said that rainfall was declining
* 50% said air quality had worsened.
* 50% of the respondents treated their drinking water before consumption.
* 50% respondents said they felt that water should be charges a cost to discourage wastage. Except in Coimbatore, in all other cities a significant number of respondents were aware of subsidies offered on water supply
90% respondents across cities felt that improper waste management imposed severe to moderate health hazards. Most respondents in Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Coimbatore and Delhi felt that generating less garbage is key to better waste management while most in Guwahati, Pune and Mumbai preferred waste segregation as a solution.
* 40% respondents identified the municipal authority as the agency to manage the citys garbage
* 24% pointed to individual households
* 25% said it was a combined responsibility of all