* Electricity tariff halved for households using less than 400 units a month. CM orders audit of private discoms.
* 700 litres of free water for houses with a water meter.
* 90 per cent reservation in Delhi University for students from Delhi proposed.
* Anti-corruption helpline launched. CM asks people to carry out sting operations to nab the corrupt.
* Janta Darbar plan scrapped after chaos outside Delhi Secretariat.
* Nod to FDI in retail scrapped.
* Midnight raid by Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti in Khriki Extension to bust alleged prostitution and drug ring.
* CM asks for suspension of police officers. AAP MLAs protest outside Rail Bhawan.
* AAP expels MLA Vinod Kumar Binny from party.
* AAP announces Lok Sabha poll plans. Kejriwal names 28 corrupt politicians in press conference.
* Nido Taniam dies, govt seeks magisterial probe, Kejriwal joins protest.
* Condemning death of student from Arunachal Pradesh, Nido Taniam, government seeks magisterial probe to be ordered by L-G.
* Power tariff hiked by 6-8 per cent, government calls it blackmail.
* Delhi Lokpal Bill 2014 cleared by Delhi Cabinet
* FIR ordered against Veerappa Moily, Mukesh Ambani and Murli Deora over gas pricing.
* Swaraj Bill cleared.