* The test is available for free download at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Centers website
* It has four versions to avoid a practice effect in case people take it multiple times.
* It is about four pages long with basic questions that can be answered in 10-15 minutes.
* The test is best scored by a doctor, so the sites scoring instructions are directed toward physicians
* It is intended to test different parts of the brain and has questions on language, reasoning, problem-solving and memory skills.
* A score of 17 or higher, of a maximum 22, is considered normal.
* A score of 16 or below, generally indicates a need for further evaluation