INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
India likely to keep policy rate on hold, sound hawkish
How postmen, and their wives, may help set India's monetary policy
Idea's third-quarter profit doubles as Indian mobile market recovers
Adani Ports gets interim relief over Mundra SEZ
India imposes 5 pct export duty on iron ore pellets: Finance ministry
Vodafone not to bid in 7 circles, Reliance Communications in 8 areas
India's Escorts Ltd says Oct-Dec net up 61.9 pct
JSW Steel says to raise prices by 1-2 pct
Cadila Healthcare says to exit from its business in Japan
Welspun India Oct-Dec net up nearly 43 pct
Ford to unveil new compact car concept at Indian auto show
Opto Circuits says does not have information on proposed Goldman Sachs deal
EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* RBI rate decision at 11 am.
* RBI chief Raghuram Rajan to brief media at 12:15 pm.
* Earnings on Tuesday: Sesa Sterlite, Maruti Suzuki Ltd, JSW Steel, Jindal Steel And Power
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* NSE Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange down 0.46 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index falls 0.22 percent.
* Asian shares were pinned near five-month lows on Tuesday as turmoil in emerging markets and concerns about an economic slowdown in China took their toll.
* US stocks extended recent losses on Monday, with the S&P 500 falling for a third straight session as concern grew about the Federal Reserve's plans for withdrawing stimulus.