World Bank Group
India today signed a $ 100 million (about Rs 677 crore) loan agreement with multilateral lending agency World Bank for Karnataka Urban Water Supply Modernisation Project.
Pitching for a better ranking on ease of doing business for India, government officials today apprised the World Bank about various reform…
World Bank Group member IFC has entered into a partnership with Tata Value Homes, a 100 per cent subsidiary of Tata Housing.
Titled ‘Health Insurance 2.0: Leapfrogging beyond Hospitalization,’ the event is expected witness a participation of over 300 delegates
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow