In the July-October period, passenger vehicle exports declined by 14.45 percent to 2,35,933 units as compared with 2,75,789 units in the same period of last year.
The German company is striving to make savings and become more efficient to help fund a costly shift to electric vehicles in the wake of its diesel emissions scandal.
2017 Volkswagen Passat launch will be sold in two variants Highline and Comfortline and features 9-airbags as standard, it even sheds 70 kgs on account of the new platform
Four of India’s top-six automakers post double digit growth: Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Hyundai lead the way
Indian automakers including Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai Motor India have reported strong domestic sales. Festive season banked by new product offerings and discounts will help the passenger vehicle industry to continue the growth trend in October 2017 as well.
If the owners don’t wish to approve to fix the issue the company will have to pay $ 4.04 billion to the regulators
Volkswagen delivered 5.99 million vehicles last year, which is up by 2.8 percent over 2015
The entire project was completed by Volkswagen India earlier in April and was handed over to the Gram Panchayat at a function presided over by Saurabh Rao, District Collector, Pune on Saturday, 16th April 2016.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow