The agreement involves transfer of these two marketing divisions along with employees to Strides for a consideration of Rs 165 crore Strides Shasun has received Competition Commission of India (CCI’s) approval to acquire Sun Pharmaceutical’s two business divisions in India for Rs 165 crore. In September last year, Sun Pharma and Strides signed an agreement […]
In September last year, Sun Pharma and Strides signed an agreement related to erstwhile Ranbaxy’s ‘Solus’ and ‘Solus Care’ divisions that are into central nervous system (CNS) segment in India.
The FDA uploaded the Halol Warning Letter (WL) on its website, detailing various observations (i.e. cGMP deviations) cited during the Sep’14 inspection…
Post issuance of the warning letter, approvals from Halol will continue to be withheld, which will impact future launches from the facility
Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, has raised, on private placement basis, Rs 1,000 crore by allotment of 10,000 unsecured redeemable non-convertible debentures of a face value of Rs 10,00,000 each.
Divests Bryan unit to Nostrum Laboratories Sun Pharmaceutical Industries announced that as a part of its manufacturing consolidation in the US, one of its wholly-owned subsidiaries has entered into an agreement with Nostrum Laboratories (Nostrum) for the divestment of the Bryan (Ohio) unit in the US. As a part of the agreement, the Sun Pharma […]
Drug major Sun Pharma today said it has sold its manufacturing unit in Ohio to Nostrum Laboratories Inc for an undisclosed sum as part of the company’s consolidation of manufacturing business in the US.
Sun Pharma (SUNP) announced approval for gGleevec on December 4, 2015. SUNP will launch gGleevec on February 1, 2016 with 180-day exclusivity.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries today said its arm Thea Acquisition Corp plans to exercise a ‘top up option’ to purchase shares directly from eyecare firm InSite Vision to hold 90 per cent stake in the US-based company to complete a merger, after failing to get required number of shares via a tender offer.
The company is also seeking an extension of an enabling resolution to raise up to Rs 12,000 crore via domestic and/or international capital markets Sun Pharmaceutical is seeking approval of its shareholders through a postal ballot earmarking of up to Rs 50,000 crore for the purpose of acquisitions or providing loans, among others. The Mumbai-based […]
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow