Maruti Suzuki’s 2017 S-Cross has been launched starting at Rs 8.49 lakh ex-showroom Delhi, but is likely to be much more fuel efficient
The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift will get fresh exterior and interior and will be powered by the 1.3 l DDiS 200 engine. The company will also offer the car with a SmartPlay infotainment system.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift will feature a fresh design and new vertical front grille, replacing the horizontal once seen on the current model.
In our second long-term review update of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 Alpha, we share details on the everyday practicality of the crossover and how it feels to drive in various conditions and how much it costs to run.
The wireless CarPlay technology may also be seen in other car manufacturers such as Chrysler, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Jeep and Toyota.
Delta and Zeta versions of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 have been discontinued and it will now be available only in the range-topping Alpha trim
Crossovers in simple words and on most occasions refer to a vehicle with a long set of compromises as it’s too hard trying to do a bit of everything to keep everyone happy. In a large number of cases, such vehicles fail to please any type of buyer as one finds it hard to ascertain who’s this car actually for. Can the S-Cross 1.6 Alpha be any different? We found out and came back surprised.
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?