The conference of relief commissioners and secretaries of state governments will be held on May 18 here to review the status of preparedness for southwest monsoon and discuss other disaster management related issues.
As fin secretary, Rajiv Mehrishi pointed fingers at Department of Revenue.
Senior IAS officer Rajiv Mehrishi was today appointed as Union Home Secretary in place of incumbent L C Goyal, who sought voluntary retirement after taking over the charge seven months ago.
The Indian government plans to change the Reserve Bank of India Act before the end of the fiscal year so it can set up a new committee to direct the country’s monetary policy, retiring Finance Secretary Rajifv Mehrishi told Reuters.
Finance secretary Rajiv Mehrishi says country’s GDP may have expanded in excess of 7.5% in Q1FY16.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow