The upcoming Volvo XC60 is expected to be available in one engine option and might be assembled at the company’s plant in Bengaluru.
Planning to buy an ABS-equipped motorcycle but want that to be affordable too? Here we bring you the top five most pocket friendly options to choose from.
The 2018 Land Rover Discovery is available in both petrol and diesel engine options and will be able to seat seven adults.
2017 Triumph street Triple RS launched in India at a price of Rs 10.55 lakh: A future Moto2 engine with 120 hp
Triumph Street Triple RS has been launched in India, it is not only the lightest naked bike in its class but also makes a stratospheric 120 hp of power from it soon-to-be Moto2 765 cc motor.
Audi A5 range launched in India at a price of Rs. 54.02 lakh: Three unique propositions in an otherwise unchartered space
The Audi A5 series has been launched today in India, the series which includes the A5 sedan, the A5 Cabriolet and the S5 has been launched at a price of Rs. 54.02 lakh-Rs 67.51 lakh and Rs 70.60 lakh, respectively.
Maruti Suzuki’s 2017 S-Cross has been launched starting at Rs 8.49 lakh ex-showroom Delhi, but is likely to be much more fuel efficient
2017 Land Rover Discovery to launch in India on 28th October, It’s half tonne lighter and will be priced at Rs. 71.38 lakh
Land Rover’s all-new Discovery is set to make footfall in India on the 28th of October 2017 and will be priced starting from Rs. 71.38 lakh
Everything you need to know about the Model 3 including how much it will cost in India, how far it will go on one charge and whether it will really work.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow