The Bill provides for the tribunal to deal with disputes in the public contracts exceeding Rs 5 crore.
More private participation in transmission is good
There is a need for regulating “predatory” air fares instead of having a total pricing control, MoS Civil Aviation Mahesh Sharma said…
High investment plans pose implementation challenges
Relaxation in fiscal deficit target allows the govt to spend an additional estimated Rs 47,700 crore in FY16
Ahmedabad and Jaipur would hold enough interest for private bidders considering one is a business hub and the other is a tourist hub.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow