The Prime Minister’s Office on Monday held a meeting with the commerce ministry on World Trade Organisation…
BJP ally MDMK today said it is “playing with the lives of Indian fishermen….
Slamming the Congress for “doing nothing” on the black money issue…..
In his second radio address to the nation, Modi said black money stashed abroad belonged to poor of the country.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today promised to get back every penny of the black money…
BJP today launched a membership drive amid Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s pitch for making it all inclusive…
On the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel today, Gujarat Chief Minister Anandi Patel…
There was no mention of Indira Gandhi in the government announcement, says Tharoor.
During the Lok Sabha poll campaign, BJP veteran L K Advani had dubbed Modi as an “event manager”.
The success of participative governance has been patchy in India. Government bodies need to show much more willingness to embrace public participation.
- Union Budget 2018: 58 per cent banks report rise in bad loans in July-December, says Ficci-IBA report
- Union Budget 2018: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley as ‘angel’? Here’s what startups want
- Budget 2018: Government may allot Rs 500 crore for sugar development fund
- Budget 2018: This is how government can Increase Employment & Employability
- Budget 2018: The countdown has begun; here are 27 words you may find in Arun Jaitley’s speech
- Union Budget 2018 will play a pivotal role in realizing ‘Digital India’ Dream
- Budget 2018: How Arun Jaitley can power up millions of individuals, entrepreneurs with start-up and digitisation boost
- Budget 2018: Will your mutual fund investments become more lucrative with this tweak?
- Union Budget 2018: The must-dos to boost infrastructure investments