Lewis Hamilton and MV Agusta team up to build their second motorcycle after the super successful Dragster RR LH !
Giovanni Castiglioni, the current owner of MV Agusta, will maintain a controlling interest in the company
The sports tourer Turismo Veloce gets the same engine that powers the Brutale 800, a 796cc inline, three-cylinder unit.
The 2017 MV Agusta Brutale gets cosmetic as well as mechanical updates and will be sold in India through SKD route.
MV’s newly found Special Vehicles Operation unit aka the RVS have built the scrambler of our dreams! It’s called the RVS and it makes a 150 bhp from its 800cc motor!!
The motorcycle truely is special with its built, fit and finish, design and equipment. It is also the most powerful three-cylinder MV Augusta
The Italian superbike maker that announced its partnership with the Kinetic Group last year, today officially entered in the Indian market.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow