Manappuram Finance shares hit upper circuit on Friday after the company reported a rise of 79.16 per cent in its net profit at Rs 124.84 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2016
In the midcap space, Torrent Power, Vakrangee, Finolex Industries and Manappuram Finance gained 35.07 per cent, 25.79 per cent, 23.01 per cent and 17.46 per cent, respectively, so far in the calendar year.
Gold loan NBFC Manappuram Finance on Thursday reported a decline in Q2 net profit to Rs 59.21 crore from Rs 76.52 crore a year ago.
Non-banking finance corporation (NBFC) Manappuram Finance on Friday declared a 34.26 % increase in net profit on a year-on-year basis for the first quarter of this fiscal.
Manappuram Finance’s (MGFL) PAT of R6,970 crore came in below our estimate of Rs 8,400 crore owing to slower traction at NII level, a function of dip in NIMs.
Non-banking finance corporation (NBFC) Manappuram Finance…
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow