Audi A5 range launched in India at a price of Rs. 54.02 lakh: Three unique propositions in an otherwise unchartered space
The Audi A5 series has been launched today in India, the series which includes the A5 sedan, the A5 Cabriolet and the S5 has been launched at a price of Rs. 54.02 lakh-Rs 67.51 lakh and Rs 70.60 lakh, respectively.
Maruti Suzuki’s 2017 S-Cross has been launched starting at Rs 8.49 lakh ex-showroom Delhi, but is likely to be much more fuel efficient
2017 Land Rover Discovery to launch in India on 28th October, It’s half tonne lighter and will be priced at Rs. 71.38 lakh
Land Rover’s all-new Discovery is set to make footfall in India on the 28th of October 2017 and will be priced starting from Rs. 71.38 lakh
Michelin further their product portfolio with the serious performance oriented Pilot Sport 4 serious!
BMW has confirmed that they will bring the 8-series Concept to Goodwood, along with the M4 CS and a 1500 hp formula 1 car
The Concept 8 Series will get its public debut at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed, starting on 29 June. Along side a long list of interesting BMWs.
Prepare yourselves, BMW’s Chennai plant has begun production of the new 5-series launching on the 29th
The new 5-series will share a whole host of cues from the recently launched 5-series.
The most exciting bike launch of the summer is upon us. The Street Triple S 2017 powered by an engine that will be used in a Moto 2 racer.
Kinetic to sell SuperDual 600 cc in India under the MotoRoyale Umbrella. Maybe sub-6lakh adv, CKD.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow