Lamborghini Huracan and Aventador sales crosses new milestone; Marks success for Automobili Lamborghini
However, all eyes will now be on the Lamborghini Urus SUV which will make its global debut on 4th December 2017.
We’ll never know what goes into the mind of a vandal. What urges him/her to indulge in such unintelligible feats.
Following the several versions of the Huracan will be a new 1000 hp Aventador, reportedly set to be introduced in 2020
The Ludicrous enabled Tesla Model X sends 1253 Nm of torque and 588 horsepower to all four wheels
India’s largest self-drive car rental company, MyChoize Self Drive Cars, a fully owned subsidiary is offering a supercar self-driving experience at the Buddh International Circuit. Interested? Read on to know more
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow