Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets some cosmetic enhancement both at the exterior and the interior. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is powered by the same 1.2 litre petrol and a 12 litre diesel engines.
Mahindra & Mahindra will launch the KUV100 facelift in India next week with cosmetic and mechanical enhancements.
Mahindra will soon update the infotainment system with Android Auto on its existing and upcoming vehicles. The Mahindra XUV500 is already available with the technology.
The Mahindra KUV100 with dual tone body colour is available in the K8 version and is priced at Rs 6.37 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The new KUV100 costs Rs 13,000 more than the standard KUV 100 model that starts at Rs 4.58 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow