With an easy to use interface and free updates do in-built car navigation systems with cumbersome user-interfaces make sense? We look at all the pros and cons and what works best for India.
Just in time for summer, Samsung is unveiling a new fitness tracker that aims to undercut gadgets from market leader Fitbit.
IRNSS-1G launch: PM Narendra Modi, President Pranab Mukherjee & other leaders congratulate ISRO for India’s own GPS
“Congratulations to ISRO team on successful launch of PSLV-C33 carrying IRNSS-1G,” the President wrote on micro-blogging site Twitter.
ISRO’s IRNSS-1G: PM Narendra Modi terms India’s own GPS ‘Navic’; calls it an example of ‘Make in India’
PM Modi termed ISRO’s IRNSS as ‘Navic’, inviting SAARC nations to “navigate with Indian constellation” of satellites.
ISRO’s IRNSS-1G: The flawless launch from Sriharikota, the seventh satellite in the navigation system, marks a big milestone for India as it gets its own GPS.
The Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System comprising seven satellites would be able to provide navigation system with much better accuracy and targeted position.
India’s fourth navigation satellite IRNSS-1D has been positioned at its assigned orbit and is in “normal” health, Indian Space Research Organisation said today…
Jagsons Travels will host its 3rd Global Panorama Showcase from February 8- 10, 2015, at Hotel Centre Point in Nagpur
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow