According to the report by New World Wealth, India has been ranked seventh in the list of top 10 wealthiest countries in the world.
In emerging markets such as India, China and Vietnam, average wealth has gone up by over 400% during the 10-year period (2005-15).
Asia Pacific millionaires are set to become the world’s richest this year, a report said today, driven largely by wealthy individuals in India and China
Christians account for the overwhelming majority of wealth held worldwide, followed by Muslims and Hindus, says a report.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow