Just in time for summer, Samsung is unveiling a new fitness tracker that aims to undercut gadgets from market leader Fitbit.
A fitness watch that’s as stylish as it is smart
Fitbit Inc said it bought wearable payment technology assets from Silicon Valley-based startup Coin, as it looks to allow users to make payments through its popular line of wearable fitness devices.
Wearable fitness device maker Fitbit Inc’s profit forecast for the current quarter fell far short of analysts’ estimates, overshadowing a strong first-quarter report, sending the company’s shares down 13 percent in after-hours trading.
Fitbit — one of the most popular physical activity-monitoring device — is a valid and reliable way of monitoring physical actions of cardiac patients, finds a study.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow