The 2017 Ford EcoSport facelift will get a major update this time including a new petrol engine, new body colour options as well as new exterior and interior features.
The three-cylinder engine will be naturally aspirated, apparently setting aside Ford’s previous entanglement with smaller turbocharged engines.
The 2017 Ford EcoSport is expected to be available with a wide range of engine options that will consist of an all-new Dragon series petrol along with an existing petrol and diesel options.
The 2017 Ford EcoSport will be cosmetic enhancements and will be priced higher than the current model. It will be powered by the existing engine options that power the ongoing EcoSport in India.
The 2017 Ford EcoSport will be powered by a 1.5-litre petrol, a 1.0 litre EcoBoost petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine
The facelifted version of the compact SUV Ford EcoSport has been recently spotted, which is on its way to Mexico. Although the design and styling of the upcoming compact SUV are similar to Ford’s models and the images suggests that the car will get cosmetic enhancements both at the exterior and interior.
In expansion of its network, Ford Motor India opened two new dealerships, one in Surat and the other Chennai
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow