SmartE aims to serve over 3 million commuters per month with this new initiative of 1000 vehicle fleet. The company aims to roll-out 10,000 vehicles by 2018-end and cross the 100,000 vehicle mark by 2020.
Delhi government has fined 67 construction projects, including 14 metro sites, for violating dust protection norms across the city since December and has added over Rs one crore to its coffers, its Environment Impact Assessment Cell said today.
According to DMRC, the Corporation has entered into an agreement with the mobile application which will enable the commuters to recharge their cards by using Paytm e-wallets.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has said that it is possible to quantify reduction in coal and fossil fuels while providing world-class mass transit services.
The Kerala government has decided to give administrative sanction to a detailed project report prepared by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)…
Modifying the high court order invoking public interest, the apex court observed that an earlier rejection of Gammon India’s bid by DMRC does not amount to its blacklisting.
The Supreme Court on Wednesday told Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to produce bidding documents for the Rs 665-crore tender…
The Supreme Court on Tuesday issued a notice to the Centre…
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has earned a total revenue of Rs 9,905.62 crore from 2004-05 to 2013-14…
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow